- PhD Candidate at The Global Governance Law and Social Justice, at the International Institute of Social Studies in The Hague, Erasmus University Rotterdam (2016 – onwards).
- MA Human Rights, Mahidol University, Thailand, 2007.
- Diploma, Library Science, University of Indonesia, 1995.
- 2015-2017: Team Leader of EU-ASEAN Human Rights Dialogue (READI) Human Rights Facility.
- 2014-2018: Senior Advisor to The ASEAN Parliamentarians for Human Rights (APHR).
- 2009-2010: Policy Advisor on ASEAN, Oxfam International (Hong Kong), Stationed in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2008-2009: Program Manager for Human Rights in Southeast and East Asia (including ASEAN), Forum Asia, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2008-2009: Campaign Coordinator SAPA Task Force ASEAN and Human Rights, hosted by Forum-Asia, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2004-2005: Program Coordinator for Southeast Asia, Child Workers in Asia, Bangkok, Thailand.
- 2003-2004: Campaign Coordinator on Trafficking against Children in Southeast Asia, Terre des Hommes Netherlands, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2001-2003: Program Officer for Trafficking in Persons and Child Labour, American Center for International Solidarity (ACILS), Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 1998-2001: Assistant to Director for Data and Information, National Commission for Child Protection, Jakarta, Indonesia.