Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) with Consultative Relationship with the AICHR
The AICHR is pleased to announce the following six (6) civil society organisations that have been granted consultative relationship with the AICHR:
- Development Action for Women Network, Inc. (DAWN)
- Institute for Workers and Trade Unions (IWTU)
- Malaysian Confederation of the Disabled (MCD)
- Persatuan Promosi Hak Asasi Manusia (Society for the Promotion of Human Rights or PROHAM)
- Thailand Association of the Blind (TAB)
- Women’s Aid Organisation (WAO)
The AICHR looks forward for a meaningful and constructive engagement and interaction with the CSOs with Consultative Relationship to further enhance cooperation in the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms in ASEAN.
List of CSOs with Consultative Relationship with the AICHR could be accessed through the following link.