- Master in Development Studies, School of International Development, University of East Anglia.
- Master in Democracy and Governance, Department of Government, Georgetown University.
- Bachelor of Education in Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Institute of Foreign Languages, Royal University of Phnom Penh.
- Bachelor of Economics, Faculty of Economics, Royal University of Law and Economics.
- February 2019-present: Representative of Cambodia to the ASEAN Intergovernmental Commission on Human Rights (AICHR).
- December 2018-present: Director-General, General Department of International Cooperation, Office of the Council of Ministers (OCM).
- October 2017-present: Vice President, Cambodian Human Rights Committee.
- 2015-present: CM Focal Point, National Committee on NTMs and NTR.
- 2015-present: Member, National Committee to Counter Trafficking.
- 2013-present: Board Member, iAB Group.
- 2013-present: Vice Present, iAB Architecture and Construction Co., Ltd.
- 2016-2018: Representative of Cambodia to the AICHR.
- February 2015-December 2018: Director, ASEAN Department, OCM.
- April 2012-February 2015: Official, ASEAN Department, OCM.
- 2011-2012: Official, Cabinet of Samdech Vibol Panha SOK An, OCM.