- Diploma of Diplomacy at the Institut International d’Administration Publique, Paris, France.
- Master of International Law with Honors, Ukraine, the Soviet Union.
- Graduated from the Institut Royal de Droit et d’Administration, Vientiane.
- High school: Ecole Sainte Jeanne-Antide and Lycee de Pakse.
- 1994-present: Visiting Professor on International Law and International Relations.
- 2015-2018: Spouse of Ambassador to India.
- 2011-2015: Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Lao PDR to the Republic of the Philippines.
- 2004-2010: Acting Director General and Director General of the Institute of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Lao PDR.
- 2001-2004: Head of the Lao Task force for Lao-Thai Extradition Vangtao-Songmek case.
- 2004: Track Two Diplomacy: ASEAN Think tanks of ASEAN Charter Drafting.
- 1994-2004: Member of the Lao National Committee on Energy.
- 1994-2004: Director of Division and Deputy Director General of Department of Treaties and Law, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Lao PDR.
- 1982-1993: Desk officer and Deputy Director of Division at Press Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Lao PDR.